viernes, 9 de julio de 2010

These are the days of our lives



Pocas leyendas vivas del rock tuvieron la oportunidad de despedirse con la frente en alto, y mucho menos despedirse de la vida con tanta convicción de haber vivido a lo grande, sin rencores, con la suficiencia del que disfruta hasta el último sorbo de sol.

Este es el caso de Freddy Mercury en esta pieza final de su deslumbrante carrera con Queen.


Sometimes I get to feelin' I was back in the old
days - long ago When we were kids when we were
young Thing seemed so perfect - you know The days
were endless we were crazy we were young The sun
was always shinin' - we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know
The rest of my life's been just a show Those were
the days of our lives The bad things in life were
so few Those days are all gone now but one thing
is true When I look and I find I still love you
[Más Letras en http://es.mp3lyrics.org/haE]
You can't turn back the clock you can't turn back
the tide Ain't that a shame I'd like to go back
one time on a roller coaster ride When life was
just a game No use in sitting and thinkin' on what
you did When you can lay back and enjoy it through
your kids Sometimes it seems like lately - I just
don't know Better sit back and go with the flow
Cos these are the days of our lives They've flown
in the swiftness of time These days are all gone
now but some things remain When I look and I find
no change Those were the days of our lives- yeah
The bad things in life were so few Those days are
all gone now but one thing's still true When I
look and I find I still love you I still love you

No hay comentarios: